Faith Alive Christian Resources is the publishing agency of the Christian Reformed Church in North America and is the official resource provider of the Reformed Church in America. All our publications conform to the Christian faith within the Reformed tradition.
We publish the following resources:
- educational curricula for children, teens, and adults
- Bible studies
- church leadership and training materials
Faith Alive invites manuscript submissions from authors interested in publishing their work as it conforms to our genre and standards. Please use the submission format outlined below. Submissions may be sent as attachments to email or by regular mail.
We will respond by e-mail within one month from submission.
Submit proposals in Microsoft Word or compatible format, 8.5 by 11 pages, single spaced, and no longer than 10 pages (apart from sample chapters). Use the style outlined in either the Chicago Manual of Style or the Christian Manual of Style.
Please use the following checklist to prepare your submission:
- Type of submission (book, Bible study, curriculum, etc.)
- Description of submission, including
- Table of Contents
- concept paragraph
- two- to three-sentence description of each chapter/section
- Sample chapter(s) (if available)
- Personal bio (anything that uniquely qualifies you as author of this work)
- Why you are passionate about publishing this book or resource
- What this work adds to the subject area that makes it unique from other publications
- What publications are in competition with this work
- Key contacts, institutions, organizations with whom you are affiliated that could be used for endorsements, references, and the like
- Name, address, phone, and email.
Submit proposals to
Ruth Vanderhart, Managing Editor
Faith Alive Christian Resources
1700 28th St SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49508-1407