Based on 36 stories from Genesis through Acts, Play leads you and the four- and five-year-olds in your Sunday school, home school, preschool, or daycare on a joyful discovery of God's love.
All you need is this resource kit, a set of colorful take-home story cards for each child (sold separately), a few common craft supplies, and a space to meet!
This resource kit includes
- 36 session plans with clear, easy-to-follow lesson outlines, materials lists, and teaching tips
- one sample set of 36 take-home story cards
- full-color leader's resources to use in your sessions
- reproducible pages with patterns, pictures, and story figures
- a Sing With Me Preschool Songs CD with 22 kid-friendly songs (additional copies are available separately)
You may also be interested in God Loves Me, a set of 52 colorful storybooks designed for children ages 2-3. Each book retells a Bible story in simple language that young children can understand.
You'll love the way Play encourages preschoolers to respond with faith to the God who loves and cares for them!
To learn more about the Dwell curriculum, including Dwell Digital and Dwell Flex for multi-age, and to download our free Dwell at Home resources, go to DwellCurriculum.org.