Trace God's big story from creation to new creation! Includes intergenerational events centered on creation, the fall, Abraham, the exodus, David, Jesus' birth, Jesus' ministry, Jesus' death and resurrection, the spread of the gospel, and the new heaven and new earth. Host one event a month to cover God's story in one church year, use these events for Sunday evening worship, or use the Christmas and Easter events on their own.
Gather your whole church to share a meal, experience part of God's story through a drama or other activities, and talk and learn together around tables.
Order one box per church to get everything you need to plan and run WE: The Epic Story.
The event box includes:
- A quick and easy "Getting Started" summary
- An all-bases-covered event guide that makes it easy to set up and run your WE events. Includes full outlines of each event, supply and prep tips, and reproducible materials.
- The event CD: includes story scripts and other reproducible materials, PowerPoint slides, audio files, and promotional items.
- 11 x 17 promotional posters and a sample of a printable bulletin insert
- A sample of the printable take-home devotional guide
- A fun WE hand stamp
""WE: The Epic Story" is a great resource and model for the kind of short-term intergenerational learning experiences that can promote spiritual growth for adults and children. The combination of fellowship time, Scripture drama, interactive learning activities, and worship, provides a rich environment to encourage conversation on spiritual truths, reflection, prayer, and praise together. These ten sessions provide a coherent and connected overview of the story of salvation, from creation to the coming New Heaven and New Earth. This kind of overarching narrative is rare and precious for helping people understand and appreciate the message of the Bible, and the story that "we" are a part of even today. My advice to churches looking for a good resource is to try it!"
Dr. Kevin E. Lawson
Director, Ph.D. and Ed.D. programs in Educational Studies, Talbot School of Theology, Biola University, and editor of the Christian Education Journal