Explore the Old Testament tabernacle and learn how its amazing design and function point to Jesus and to God's desire to dwell with us. Build your own easy-to-make life-size model tabernacle,and conclude the series with an unforgettable tabernacle walk-through.
Gather your whole church to share a meal, experience part of God's story through a drama or other activities, and talk and learn together around tables.
Order one box per church to get everything you need to plan and run WE: Enter the Tabernacle.
The event box includes:
- A quick and easy "Getting Started" summary
- An all-bases-covered event guide that makes it easy to setup and run your WE events. Includes full outlines of each event, supply and prep tips, and reproducible materials.
- The event CD: includes story scripts and other reproducible materials, PowerPoint slides, audio files, and promotional items.
- 11 x 17 promotional posters and a sample of a printable bulletin insert
- A sample of the printable take-home devotional guide