WEan intergenerational faith nurture experience for your entire church family, can be used alongside DWELL or any other Faith Alive children's curricula. WE is easy to do and is designed to begin the process of intergenerational learning within your church. And it's budget-friendly!
At each WE event, gather your whole church to share a meal, experience part of God's story through a drama or other activities, and talk and learn together around tables.
Each WE box includes:
- an event guide
- an event CD that includes PowerPoint presentations and reproducible materials
- promotional posters for each event
- a sample printable take-home devotional guide that is great for all ages
- a fun WE logo hand stamp (included in WE: The Epic Story only)
Just add a few inexpensive and easy-to-find supplies, some great food, a few volunteers, and you're ready to go!
Learn more by watching these helpful videos:
You can get started with WE in just 5 easy steps:
1. Order a WE event box. [click here to order]
2. Appoint an event coordinator and gather a small planning team.
3. Promote the event to your congregation using the tools provided in the WE event box.
4. Follow the simple planning and setup instructions in your event guide.
5. Enjoy intergenerational celebrations that can help you live out what you believe, grow in faith, and be the churchtogether.
Download a free sample event to try in your church:
Endorsements for WE:
"WE: The Epic Story" is a great resource and model for the kind of short-term intergenerational learning experiences that can promote spiritual growth for adults and children. My advice to churches looking for a good resource is to try it!
Dr. Kevin E. Lawson
Director, Ph.D. and Ed.D. programs in Educational Studies, Talbot School of Theology, Biola University, and editor of the Christian Education Journal
WE invites the church to learn as a community. Each WE event present WE invites the church to learn as a community. Each WE event presents children, youth, college students, adults, and seniors with opportunities to spur one another on in love and good works. In a culture that continually promotes age segregation, WE provides dynamic intergenerational learning opportunities for church communities that desire to learn together. Using WE in a local church will strengthen the whole body of Christ.
Prof. Darwin Glassford
Assoc. Professor of Church Education
Director of M.A. Programs
Calvin Theological Seminary